Monday, August 9, 2010

Michael Jackson - For All Time



-->

~ Happy Birthday Sweet Michael! ~

I thought of you tonight…but then I think of you daily…
for you have forever changed my life.
If I could help you blow out your candles and make a wish…
Oh yes you know… I’d wish for you to be back…
Yes to turn back time would be my birthday wish.
Put the sand back in the hour glass… 
tip the world on it axis and give its a spin backwards.
Bring you back to us on earth. 
The loving, the living…
But then that is just my earthly, selfish wish.
But love, true love isn’t selfish. LOVE true love is ‘Butterflies’…
Yes love with freedom to fly… 
delicate…allowing the beloved to leave…
LOVE till it hurts and then love some more… open… free...
For you were never really ours to begin with... 
too special for this earth...
Yes this is what you have taught…in leaving us.

For you dear, sweet, loving, kind Michael… 
my wish for you on this birthday
is unending giggles and laughter, 
and the safety, joy, peace and bliss this harsh world never afforded you,
and to be held forever in the arms of the Master Creator.
Yes that is where my comfort abides… 
knowing you are in the LORD’s loving arms
Cherished and cared for… for all eternity… 
for you deserve nothing less.
You are a precious, gilded, butterfly and I wish you peace, at last, 
eternity in your forever bliss.

Yet still on your birthday, Michael, if I could wish for the stars for you … the ultimate…
Just maybe one last touch, one last hug, one last kiss for your precious children.
Just maybe one last kiss for your mother… and then forever bliss?
Oh please, dear God, if this could be so…
only you Dear Lord could allow this birthday gift.

But then… I must let go…
Oh how I wish you were here for them and to see how they have made you proud.
To see how the world celebrates your life.
How your love for us still makes it all just right.
How we hold on to you… your love, your words, your songs….
They are the compass to our sailing ship…
How still yet you fill our days our nights…
To see how truly loved you are ‘For All Time’ …

But then just maybe you can see it, feel it, hear it…
as you peer down upon your beloved blue globe from heaven’s gate.
I hope you are smiling that beautiful smile as you see us celebrate YOU….
For you dear Michael will always be… forever here… in our hearts, minds and souls.

~ Happy Birthday Sweet Michael ~

2 comments:

  1. So touching! So sweet! It's beautiful!
    Thank you, Betty! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, dear Betty, for sharing the stories you heard about Michael and Neverland. Through you, I can also feel just a little closer to him and understand just a little more about the real man who was Michael Jackson...and his magic!
    God Bless You ~ Charlene

    ReplyDelete